Food for those who don't like food.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Death and a Closing.

In all honesty I know I have issues. What I will be doing soon though is closing this blog, and starting not one but two new ones. The first one will be a new personal blog, but with a commitment to being more positive. It will also be the focus of missions work, as I'm about to start in a slurry of support raising for a new school or whatever I will be doing with my life.

The second I was testing, and will start later is devoted to...FOOD. Someone wanted me to start doing full reviews of CD's again as well, so I may throw a few in there with a lot more in depth notes as opposed to the short blurbs I have every now and then.=D

Yes I am in fact starting a food blog, my addiction to cooking has grown since I've been home and I've been on a bent to learn everything I can. So, like many others before me I shall devote a blog to food and such.

...and a final sad note. As of May 22, 2006 Kaylee has passed away from stress and brain activity. Soon, she will have a replacement, and no...it won't be the same. It will never be the same, but I hope her follow-up will at least have the heart that Kaylee had as she just tried too hard to do everything I ask.

For this I say, Good day and God Bless.

Now I must go reboot my life, I believe it locked up on me.

5 comments:

grey squirrel said...

ooohhhh! Poor Kaylee. DFTB.

Ashley Pitre said...

Yeah, I don't remember. Maybe. Probably.
(this is in reply to the post on my blog btw...) i dont really remember all that well.
Are you a YWAMer in Vancouver here? was it at the 24th street house or whatever? Cause i know ryan and jackie and nancy etc... i moved here a couple months ago for school, so... yeah.
remind me of where i met you.
-Ashley

The Overworked Barista said...

Ah, I guess you don't remember me. It was over mission adventures and around the time that dude from Alaska was visiting. We were staying in the 18th street (the bright red and white house) in vancouver. My name was josh. ^^

silent evil one said...

And still is josh, unless you changed it.

The Overworked Barista said...

Seriously. I should hurt you. But that whole living on different coasts doesn't allow for much other than the random verbal abuse.

*bothers*