Food for those who don't like food.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No More Keeping My Feet on the Ground



There is an odd process and ritual to the way I do things. When I write a blog, I always find one song first to suit the entry. When I watch a movie, I always get the chocolate, then the popcorn, then the drink...in that order. We are creatures of habit are we not? So do when we do bad things is it out of habit, out of ritual?

So I thought today I'd change things up.

Today is a challenge, to force yourself not to do something you know you shouldn't do. Today is the challenge to stop keeping your feet on the ground.

Maybe it's just the time to stop ordering that grande 2% carmel macciato, doubleshot, heavy on the carmel or something random like that. Maybe today, you won't be late. Maybe today you'll make breakfast instead of leaving it up to the deep freeze at your local place where the caffiene resides. Who knows, maybe you'll learn something new about yourself.

Maybe today. Hell, why not today? Right?

2 comments:

grey squirrel said...

You WOULD have to use that example. I had an iced caramel macchiato last night! BAH! but maybe that was my feet coming off the ground. That's only the second time in the two months I've worked there that I bought a drink. AND supper. I don't think I like this change.

If I find something new, maybe I'll let you know...when I get back from Columbia? *grin*

Sarah and Ebby say hi! I don't give them soy.

and don't bother posting this. I'll comment something generic later that you can post.

Ashley Keen said...

Joooooooosh XD

*poke*