Food for those who don't like food.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So many Filters.

_MG_0815

More often than not my posts here don't end up published. I start a thousand things, but honestly lack the guts to follow through. Everytime I get near pressing that little orange button I frantically slam the backspace---quickly followed by a slap on the forehead for doing something just quite that dumb.

I worry incessantly. Every minute a new worry pops into my head, but recently something new has found it's way in. Thoughts. Brief yet bright, quick little firey bursts. My proverbial wheels are dusting off some of their gunk and going for a testdrive. Did I mention brief? It's not that I'm crazy or anything but the past few years have been quite the battle as to what I really think. A new, or not so new thought came up again, and keeps coming up.

What if I just said it. All filters off, words spewed violently across the page. What would come up? What sort of good could be produced from this sort of vehement verbal vomit?

Did I mention brief?

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Your blog is whiney and dramatic..but i think that's why i kept on reading :)

Sorry to "stalk" ya, I was bored yesterday and came across ya on twitter...blog on Mr. and have a great FridaY! :)